Friday, May 20, 2011

WINELESS FRIDAY (gasp)

Another day at uni today and the learning was packed in something chronic. I dont think anybody was taking anything in after the afternoon break. I know my brain was fried and nothing was computing LOL.

It was refreshing to walk home and get the blood pumping a little. We've been lucky to have a few mild days and I even worked up a bit of a sweat on that walk. But sadly I came home to hubby ready to go to the footy with his best mate meaning I was on taxiing to the chess competition duty tonight. But it was worth it as my boy won again despite sensing that his opponent was a good player who unfortunately made a bad move that my boy could capitalise on.

So its been dinner on my own and even WITHOUT WINE (unheard of for a Friday night here LOL). Yes its me, Facebook and Blogger tonight. Woohoo, I'm such a rager. Soon I'll plan something yummy for tomorrow's dinner and then get off to bed early, I think. This weekend I need to bank some "feel good" points as its been a tough week and next week looks pretty much the same.

Hope everyone has a great one.

Cheers

M

2 comments:

  1. Hope you can recuperate (sp?) over the weekend and make sure you get that glass of wine!

    Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Shar. Achieved today. All good now :-)

    ReplyDelete