Wednesday, May 11, 2011

WEEK TWO DONE AND DUSTED


Here I am with my cutie munchkin niece Miss Aimee Rose and my gorgeous boy. Totally unrelated to my post but I thought I'd share.


A quick post tonight as the kitchen beckons with a few more jobs before I hit the sack.

Today was weigh, measure and assess day and here's how it went.

Kilos lost this week: 1.6 (VERY happy about that) Loss so far is 4.1kgs. A smidge away from sub 67 goal.
Cms lost: negligible (1.5 over 2 sites - everything else stayed the same)

Training not exactly to plan due to an unscheduled rest day on Monday but still happy with what I achieved. I'm now setting a new benchmark that gives me more flexibility and less chance of stressing about not achieving enough.

New training goals are:

1. At least 3 runs a week.
2. At least 2 upper body weights sessions a week.
3. No more than 1 rest day.

I know that I can easily achieve and exceed this and thats my main aim.

Nutrition is rockin as is my headspace. There really isnt any more to say. Onwards and upwards into week 3 and 8 weeks to go in my quest.

Good night all

M

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful photo Mgda, absolutely gorgeous, you all look happy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kristy. Its lovely having a baby in the family again. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love photos! Thanks for sharing.

    Well done on the kg's dropped, you've motivated me to keep going

    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a gorgeous photo Magda! Good on you!

    ReplyDelete