Thursday, May 26, 2011

MOOD BY NUMBERS

Well it had to happen eventually - I mean it ALWAYS does.

Since my sneeky peek at the MM on Saturday and liking what I saw then, the stupid bastard has had a "wrong way dickhead" moment and headed .9 in the opposite direction. WTF??!!

Now deep down I know this is completely normal as the path to weight / fat loss is never a straight line and I should look at what my measurements are doing (a very small change down on some and up on one) and what I ate last night (maybe too much salt - but no I actually had hardly any) to explain the lack of downward movement. WHATEVER!!

The fact is I'm pissed off and I wont pretend otherwise. Yes my inner-spoilt-brat-I-want-it-now girl is dominating in a loud voice. No happy feel good post today. Just me whinging and growling. GRRRRR.

M

2 comments:

  1. You know the scale is fickle. And just when you've about given up, it shows you some love.

    Suck it up, Princess.... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I've had the love for a few weeks now so I guess it was time for the fickleness.

    ReplyDelete