Thursday, May 5, 2011

WEEK TWO PLAN

Because life is never the same from one week to another and I hate rigid schedules, my weekly plans will usually change and remain flexible to allow for days of feeling great and days of feeling less than great.

My training goals this week are:

3 upper body / abs weights sessions (one completed this morning)
2 runs (depending on how my legs are feeling)
2 walks of at least 40 mins each

So nothing ground breaking there but movement every day which is a very reasonable and achievable goal. Rehabs will be revisited following physio visit tomorrow.

Nutrition will continue on as is. If it aint broke, dont fix it, I say. Keeping alcohol in check on Mothers Day will be the challenge - and food too. Peter is cooking dinner for our family and my parents. I'm making dessert - just havent decided what yet. Oh and for my breakfast in bed, I've requested a healthier option than my usual croissants (one with ham and cheese, one sweet - yeah I'm a guts I know LOL). There is 9 weeks of turnaround to go and I'd hate for the wheels to fall off in week 2.

:-) M

No comments:

Post a Comment