Saturday, May 21, 2011

TAKING A SNEEKY PEEK ....

..... and liking what I saw.

I know that Wednesday is my official weigh and measure day but after things really got moving yesterday (sorry if thats too much information LOL) I decided to have an unplanned meeting with the MM.

I tell you, he is SO predictable. Week 3 is always little or no change no matter how well I've eaten and how hard I've trained BUT if I stick with it (I usually throw in the towel from unwarranted frustration though) then he rewards me accordingly.

Yes I have achieved my second milestone by .5 now and it feels pretty good. I ran for an hour today but my left side is playing up a little again. Tomorrow it'll be weights and a walk, weather permitting.

So I'm cruising along nicely and feeling good about myself, my turnaround and life in general.

:-) M

2 comments:

  1. I am so pleased that things are going really well for you.

    All the best,

    Gillian

    ReplyDelete