Tuesday, January 31, 2012

JANUARY GOALS AND PROGRESS

Its the end of January already and I'm thinking 'OMG where did that go?' But then I remember that it went on holidays and having lots and lots of fun apart from my Mum hurting herself early in the month.

A quick recap of goals of which I didnt have many.

I didnt manage to get onto the new Mac computer as the PC held up and I'm now deep into my uni project using the PC that I'm familiar with. I will learn the Mac when I'm under less pressure.

I had a second goal of fitting into my size 11 non-stretch jeans by Jan 23rd (the day I returned to work). I didnt achieve the goal by that day but I DID YESTERDAY!!!! I gave them a try as I was on a course and was going casual and lo and behold they fitted. OK I admit that they're tight but with a loose, flowey top they were ok and I felt SO good to be back in them.

I'm now aiming for them to be a more comfortable fit and another kilo or two will achieve that.

But undoubtedly the best thing to come out of January was that I had a binge-free month. I put this down to less stress as I wasnt at work; being more mindful about my eating overall and making a conscious decision that I just wouldnt do it. Plus I was in a pretty good headspace and happy with my diet and training so the recipe for success was pretty much there. Now lets see if I can add February to the equation.

:-) M

3 comments:

  1. Nice work Magda and good on you for honouring yourself and remaining binge free xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Liz and Charlotte. Feeling pretty good about that :-)

    M

    ReplyDelete