Friday, January 13, 2012

MY COMMITMENT

Thanks to all for your best wishes for my Mum. She was discharged today and is recuperating happily at home in the fresh air with Dad fussing around her, like it should be.

Well this week has taken its toll on training and nutrition with both suffering somewhat. My mojo decided to hibernate and subsequently my fat cells have been rejoicing at the unexpected yet sumptuous feed they've received. Enjoy it guys, it'll be the last one for a while.

Tomorrow morning I will find my mojo, shake it back to life and belt out a decent walk/jog cardio session. I will get right back on track to my usual healthy eating. I will not let this stumble become a major fall.

That is my commitment.

M

2 comments:

  1. Magda, it's OK to just muddle along for a few days when a major drama happens in your family.

    As you say though, you can't let it escalate into a major slump. Time to get back on the horse. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can you hear me galloping Kek? Happy to say that today was back to normal :-)

    ReplyDelete