Thursday, January 12, 2012

MUM UPDATE AND MOJO GONE MISSING



This picture was taken in May 2008. I remember it well. It was Mothers Day and Peter was busy cooking dinner while Mum and I kicked back with a pre-dinner drink and relaxed.

The latest on Mum is that she is still in hospital. She had another CT scan this morning but no official result from it as at this afternoon. A doctor did advise her in the morning that she'd be in for a few days. She feels fine and wants to go home. Dad is bored out of his brain and spent the afternoon in the hospital with her :-) We all visited a bit later on.

Tonight was spent having a long overdue catch up dinner with my friend Kristy. We hadnt  seen each other for about a year and it was lovely to meet, eat together and have a nice long chat.

Training today was non-existent due to child minding commitments and a bit of a cant-be-arsed attitude. My boy had a school friend over for the day and I didnt want to meet him and his Mum in my workout gear with my sexy workout face to match. That and not wanting to get up earlier than I had to meant no training today. I've had a stellar run up to now and missing today is not the end of the world.

Eats: well lets just say "tomorrow is another day and another opportunity to do better." My mojo has definitely slipped into a form of semi-hibernation. Its there and then its gone. Hopefully it'll be back alive and kicking soon.

So on that note I shall bid good night and hope for:

1. Mum to go home tomorrow.
2. Dad to be occupied caring for her at home while she continues her recovery.
3. A fun day out with my boy tomorrow.
4. My mojo to be back with a vengeance.

Wish me luck.

M

3 comments:

  1. Good luck Magda! Hope your Mum is better tomorrow and you are able to get back into your regular routine. Cheers, Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely to catch up with you Magda :) I hope your Mum gets to leave hospital soon...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jeepers creepers Magda, what a rotten trot for you. Hope things are looking up. Don't worry, your mojo will return!

    ReplyDelete