Friday, January 6, 2012

CRUISING THROUGH MY HOLIDAYS

Wow, holidays are wizzing by and today was another great day spent with friends and their kids having lunch at our place. The kids played on the Wii or iPods or iPads and all were happy. The adults sat around chatting after the meal and a couple of wines. It was pretty relaxed and very enjoyable.

Lunch went on so long that after everybody left I did a quick clean up and then Peter got home so it was time for beer o'clock and eventually dinner. Apart from  my exercise bike HIIT this morning and baking a batch of chocolate chip cookies, I did little other 'work'.

I have been eating well and drinking less since Sunday and I'm feeling SO much better. I dont weigh myself regularly but I know I'm lighter and can feel the reduction in podginess around my middle even after such a short time. There is no denying how much better I feel at a lighter weight with good healthy food in my belly :-)

Looking forward to an awesome weekend now. Although we dont have a lot of plans, often those are my favourite times because there is a chance to just chill out without always going somewhere or doing something.

What about you? Do you like to have your weekends planned out and busy with activities or do you prefer to go with the flow and relish some down-time?

:-) M 

2 comments:

  1. I don't mind activities like exercising or gardening, but otherwise down time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. After all of the weekend chores are done, down time is the BEST!! I agree Charlotte.

    ReplyDelete