Tuesday, August 30, 2011

SMALL CHANGES

Yesterday was a bit of a wake up call that a few things needed to change.

This morning I walked a different route just to mix things up a bit. Different scenery, different milestones for every 5 minute mark and a little stimulation judging my route to match my available time. I decided to have 2 oranges for breakfast today as I wasnt overly hungry but I am feeling a bit run down and like a lurgy wants to take hold. So in with the vitamin C (the oranges) and a zinc tablet and 2 garlic / horseradish tablets. I swear I was rattling after all of that.

Today I made a different lunch which had a salad as part of it and having just finished it I can say "yummo". My tastebuds are happy and my tummy is pleasantly satisfied. No more oranges though. I'm fast approaching my "had enough" point with them.

I've also chilled out a bit with work and not letting things overwhelm and stress me. There's still a lot to do but I'll work through it all to the best of my ability. Becoming a total stresshead helps NOBODY and NOTHING. I'm also remembering to breathe more :-) (Dont know why I so damn well forgot yesterday).

Although I wont dwell on yesterday there is one thing I must say and that is maybe I needed the shocking reminder of how bad I feel physically when I eat too much processed food. I felt awful last night and even this morning wasnt over it. I thought I'd left all that behind and essentially I have and now I know why I wanted to. NOBODY would want to feel like I did yesterday evening and that may be just what I need to not go there again.

Now lets just hope I can fight off this lurgy and bounce back as fit and as strong as I'm used to being.

:-) M

No comments:

Post a Comment