Monday, August 1, 2011

THE NEXT STEP FORWARD

Hot on the heels of my Binge Free July, I'm now ready to take my next step forward.

The changes I've made feel pretty normal now and I honestly dont struggle with them. They are virtually second nature and therefore I have a level of confidence with this that I have NEVER had before. Whilst its still very much early days and I'm still quite a novice, I take comfort in the path I'm travelling and I have a fair idea of where I want to go. Slow and steady will get me there as opposed to setting huge insurmountable goals that have previously just broken me down.

So the next step forward is to better tune into how much I eat. I've always been a big appetite girl who loves her food. And when the food tastes good I find it REALLY hard to stop and often eat to feeling quite full. I want to work on this and learn to eat in more moderate quantities, especially when eating out or when food is served up for me. (Serving myself is usually not an issue).

Small steps, a little more challenging than before and requiring another shift in headset. This will be my focus in August as well as continuing the good habits I introduced in July - no weighing on the scales and continuing the daily treat. I have a plan of where I want this to take me and I trust my instinct to get it right.

M

No comments:

Post a Comment