Tuesday, September 11, 2012

TUESDAY IN PICTURES

 
My day started at 5am with this meeting with the Metal Monster. Hmmmm nice result .8 down from last Thursday :-) :-)
 
 
 
Followed straight up with these babies for my Back to Basics legs + 100 abs.
 
 
Finished off with a Musashi vanilla WPI ready to go down the hatch. More on my failed dairy free commitment later.
 
 
Some time later I arrived here ...... (so what does my office say about me???)
 
 
To do about 8 hours of this.
No lunch pics today as a bowl of salad with chilli tuna is NOT exciting.
No dinner pics either as mum had the night off and we had a take away.
 
 
After dinner I got my domestic goddess thing going again and mixed up a batch of cheese scones
 
 
ready for glazing then baking tomorrow morning so they are beautifully fresh for a morning tea that my section is hosting.
 
So there you have my Tuesday.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


2 comments:

  1. Well Magda, am LUVIN the photo posts, lovely to get an insight into your life! Loving your groove, am reading heaps of stuff from inspirational peeps atm!, therefore big (lifelong) action phase ahead! Well done with the MM reading! I have to say I think the 23.1% BF is fantastic! (A few short weeks ago an exact set of scales like these told me 77.1 and 32.1% fat) and I've gained some since then. Keep up the awesome work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Pip. I don't have faith in the accuracy of the BF % reading but at least the kgs are heading downwards. I'm enjoying the challenge of telling my story in pictures.

    ReplyDelete