Wednesday, September 12, 2012

MY WEDNESDAY IN PICTURES

 
 
Today started with a 40 minute jog and then a hot shower despite it being a very mild morning. My beauty regime is very simple and my morning ritual involves just these 2 products. However, I NEVER go to work withoput putting make-up on. You know the saying "I see dead people", well that would be me without make up LOL.
 
 
While I was in the shower, these babies were in the oven. Yep, they're overdone :-( but you know what, NOBODY complained a skerrik about that and by lunch time there werent any left. Oh BTW, the empty space in the foreground of the baking tray, well Peter had that one warm out of the oven. Just a quick quality test before they were offered to the masses.
 
 
It was a busy day at the office with LOTS of meetings today. Here's what my desk looked like in the early afternoon. Yep, dirty bowl from lunch waiting to be washed up. The stainless steel flask holds my hot lemon water and just work everywhere.
 
 
We spent the evening at my son's school watching their art and creativity extravaganza. Here he is dressed as a homeless child ready to perform songs from the Oliver movie. The rips in his T shirt and pants didnt show up in the photo. The funny thing is, I went to the trouble of putting that costume together when I could have just let him dress himself for a totally authentic homeless child look.
 
 
My day will end with another simple beauty regime. After I have cleansed (oops forgot to include my product in the pic) and brushed my teeth, I use just these 2 products and put some Vaseline on my lips. My belief is that its lifestyle (and genes) that gives you good skin, not lots of mega expensive products.
 
Thats it for today. Less photos but its been SO busy and I'm just glad I got these up.
 
 
 
 
 


2 comments:

  1. It's great to see photos of your days Magda, thank you for sharing with us :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome Kristy. Its an interesting challenge for me.

    ReplyDelete