Sunday, September 9, 2012

MY SUNDAY IN PICTURES

 
While Peter was out on his run, I made a week's worth of school lunches.
 
 
 
My Runkeeper activity summary. It doesnt show that of the 1:01:43 I ran 40 minutes continuously today with a burn of 529 calories. It was an awesome run - just about perfect and I felt quite invincible.
 
 
Just a small breakfast today: rye toast with mushrooms and an egg + my usual mug of white tea taken with a leisurely read of the paper.
 
 
Some of the manchester I purchased yesterday.
 
 
We came here for lunch to celebrate Peter's new job. It used to be one of our favourite restaurants but today they forgot our starter, served Mitchell's grilled fish covered in pepper after I specifically ordered it plain (no pepper, no lemon) and then didnt come to clear our plates after we'd finished. F.A.I.L. (We should have just stayed local).
 
 
Dessert and coffee at our favourite local cafe. Geez, you'd think he was eating brussel sprouts and not a Zeppoli with THAT look on his face LOL.
 
 
Then a bit of R & R out here. Pussycat's got the right idea.
 
 
Followed by beer o'clock.
 
 
No pics of dinner as we just had some left-overs from last night's feast at mum ana dad's but here's how I ended the evening: a mug of peppermint tea, a read of the Body & Soul liftout and a little planning for my day off tomorrow.
 
I hope you've enjoyed my picture story of my weekend. I know the pics are quite amateurish but I've enjoyed capturing the essence of my life on film.
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 


3 comments:

  1. Love your weekend in pictures, looks busy, fun, productive and relaxing all at once :-) Well done! Nice to see that both you and your hubby are into keeping fit and fab!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the photos Magda, shame about the bad coffee, but looks like the rest of the weekend was productive!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Pip, thanks for that. I dont know about 'fab' but yes we both know that exercise is an essential.

    Hi Hilary. It was another good weekend and pretty typical except for the birthday celebration.

    ReplyDelete