Tuesday, September 25, 2012

TIRED, TIRED, TIRED

 
The start of every week is pretty tough. On Sundays I do an hour + run/walk with my run time now at 45 minutes. I back this up on Mondays with a 40 minute run, leg weights on Tuesday and then another 40 minute run on Wednesday. By the time I've done all that my legs are feeling pretty tired. There is some relief for them as I do upper body weights on Thursday and Saturday so they only have to perform one more 40 minute run on Friday.
 
But today the tiredness set in early. I had been pretty desk-bound which is never a good thing for me. I left work at 5pm and my physical tiredness was crushing me. I could hardly walk to my car park with my legs feeling so heavy and with no energy. Perhaps that rest break next week is a bit overdue.
 
Otherwise I'm ok. My upper body seems to have adjusted to my training and there is no more DOMS. That might be a message to shake things up a bit after I get back. Boohoo - I LOVE my routine :-(
 
So in a few more days I'll be on a mini holiday from work and training. I think it'll be a nice and welcome break that hopefully recharges me in readiness to ramp things up on my return.
 
:-) M 

2 comments:

  1. Great job Magda!!! You sound to be in an awesome zone right now! I guess make sure you get to bed on time, (I have been horrid with this myself of late!) Enjoy your mini break and remember you are an inspiration!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Pip. Its not sleep thats the problem. Its more a case of really tired legs from a lot of activity. Looking forward to my upcoming rest break :-)

    M

    ReplyDelete