Monday, September 10, 2012

A MONDAY OFF WORK IN PICTURES

 
Trakkie daks and sneakers for my morning run. I did sprints today as I had a bit less time than usual.
 
 
Today's brekkie: sultanas, bran, oats, egg whites made into porridge and sprinkled with LSA. Plus my usual mug of white tea and another leisurely read of the paper - a rare Monday morning pleasure.
 
 
While our shower was being megasealed I got stuck into the domestic chores starting with this basket of ironing while watching the Morning Show. I followed this up with a thorough spring clean of my kitchen - sans pictures of dirty splashbacks and grimy ovens LOL.
 
 
In between that and this I took myself out for a bite of lunch but accidentally left my camera at home so there is no pic of my delicious garlic laden bruscetta. Here its school pick up and I put the time waiting for Mitchell to good use by filing my houseworked, ragged nails.
 
 
While Mitchell's busy on this .....
 
 
I'm busy on this (waving to Kerryn Woods).
 
 
OK so I could never get a job as a food stylist. Dinner: Baked Atlantic salmon with Gourmet Garden Thai seasoning (yep thats the stuff that looks like a baby pooed on my fish) with a mixture of stir fried veggies - straight from the wok. Thank goodness it tasted WAY better than it looked. BTW thats 1/2 the salmon fillet and I have the other half for lunch.
 
So there you have my day off work and rockin the domestic goddess thing :-)
 
 
 
 
 
 


5 comments:

  1. i love the pics too Magda - you've inspired me for sure :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Magda - you should start up a challenge - "Your week in pictures"...love it xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys. It was all pretty spur of the moment but its tough making them interesting without getting in everybody's face. I'm enjoying the change in focus though, thats for sure.

    M

    ReplyDelete