Saturday, September 8, 2012

MY SATURDAY IN PICTURES

For something a little different, I thought I'd do a pictorial of my day.
 

  
Back/chest and core in my studio. Yep, my gloves are well worn.



Breakfast stack of sourdough rye bread, mushrooms, short cut bacon and a poached egg (with a yolk that broke as I lifted it out of the water)


 
Skating lesson for my boy.
 
 
Time for some grocery shopping.
 
 
Followed by a relaxing coffee and a read of the SA Weekend mag. Except the coffee was a big mug of hot milk which I left there after 2 small sips :-( I hate crap coffee.
 
 
After shopping for some new manchester (sorry no pics) it was time for coffee take 2. This time in my favourite cafe where the coffee NEVER disappoints.
 
 
An early birthday dinner for Peter at my mum and dad's. Pity that the beer bottle is the star of this pic LOL.
 
 
With the obligatory chocolate cake + candles.
 
 
But this is the real to-die-for dessert - mum's home made cheesecake slice. Peter had THREE of these babies LOL.
 
 
Thats all folks.
 
xx m
 
 
 
 
 
 

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing Msgda - I enjoyed seeing the pics of your day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome Charlotte. I'm aiming to do w weeks worth.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Any celebration that includes chocolate cake AND cheesecake has to be a good one. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So true Kek. Mum makes the chocolate cake for Mitchell and to have somewhere to put the candles but its the cheesecake that is truly to die for :-)

    ReplyDelete