Tuesday, August 7, 2012

WELCOME BACK AWESOMENESS

Yesterday my awesomeness returned with a vengeance. I woke before my alarm went off, dozed on and off and got up just before 5. I blew off my weight training and went for a walk/jog instead. 5 mins of each with my last interval being 8 1/2 mins jogging for a total time of 43 1/2 mins. I felt great running, the best I've felt for ages. I was in the zone. Ate well and just felt goooood.

Still on the high from yesterday I did a rinse/repeat for this morning. Same times, same intervals but pushed my HR a bit higher. Whilst not exactly in the zone today, I still did incredibly well.

So, slowly lining up my little ducks physically, mentally and emotionally. It feels good to be ticking some of the boxes that are important to me.

:-) M

3 comments: