Wednesday, August 15, 2012

THE NON-BLOG POST

I am constantly swamped by moments of inspiration to write some deep, meaningful and rivetting blog posts. Ideas swirl in my head, phrases jump to mind, witty analogies come easily to me and then ......... I sit down at my computer in the evening and I stare blankly at the screen. My brain goes into 'idle' after losing every skerrick of inspiration it registered during the day. Hello, is there anybody home?

How many times can I write about my diet and exercise without boring myself to tears, let alone anybody accidentally dropping by? I share my ups and downs like they are national events worthy of noting. 'Life As I See It' is probably much like everybody else sees it, or maybe not. What makes my perspective special?

Well probably nothing other than its mine and there isnt another 'me' in the universe. Nobody else has lived my life, faced my challenges, rejoiced my achievements or walked in my shoes. So my perspective will, to a great degree, be unique.

Blogging is about sharing, asking, informing, celebrating, commiserating and anything else you want to make it. Whether I have one reader, one hundred or one hundred thousand, its my unique voice and a place where I can come and speak it. If you're listening, great. If you're switching off, so be it. I like coming to this place.

And as proof that my brain is idle and devoid of inspiration I just want to say, today I ate ........... and did an awesome workout of ..............

LOL

:-) M


4 comments:

  1. Hi Magda, I love your blog because I like and know you and like to hear about all the ups and downs that are going on in your world.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Guys, thanks for your kind comments

    :-) M

    ReplyDelete