Wednesday, May 16, 2012

THIS IS NOT 'ME'

I'm convinced this is the week when the Universe says "its your turn to cop the shit". We have now rectified Monday's fuck up and life goes on. Typically another "issue" reared its ugly head late today. Not as bad as the first but serious consequences if its not fixed quick smart and fixing it is mostly out of my control. But enough of work woes.

I'm not going to pretend that I'm handling this well. Things are tough but because I'm not in good physical and mental shape its harder to deal with them in a positive way. This is not 'me'. This is not how I want to feel, think or look yet I'm too deep in thought - a lot of it negative - to have the energy to take action.

After skipping my morning exercise yesterday, I forced myself up and out this morning in the freezing cold. I just walked but I had to force myself to divert my thoughts away from my 'woe is me' negative mentality. After all, morning exercise is meant to make me feel good but I was just dragging myself further and further down.

So there you have it ... 'life as I see it' which right now is NOT through rose coloured glasses. The good thing is that every down and dark episode is followed by a bright and positive awakening. Its on the horizon, I just have to wait for it to arrive.

6 comments:

  1. Hang in there, my friend. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. ((Hugs)) I love the Dolly Parton quote: 'If you want to the rainbow, you gotta put up with the rain.' Your rainbow is coming.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Sandra. Just feeling mega sorry for myself lately.

    Michelle thats a great message and one I havent heard before. I'm ready for my rainbow - eyes cast upwards to the sky.

    M

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bugger. Things have got to improve, right? They WILL. But I agree, it is hard to cope with the curveballs life throws you, when you are physically and mentally not up to par. I find myself frantically working towards getting myself 'healthy' just so I can cope with the mental pace of my job that happens from September right through to March. We MUST train and eat well....for life! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Frankie. It sounds like we're on a similar page but I'm still at 'can't be arsed' stage even though I know better. Hate, hate, hate the hole I've gotten myself into. I know better but I must can't get into gear to do better.

    ReplyDelete
  6. *waving from MY hole*

    ReplyDelete