Thursday, May 17, 2012

EVEN 'UP' PEOPLE HAVE DOWN DAYS

I know its normal to feel down at times. I know its unreasonable to think that every day will be fantastic, that I'll be slaying dragons, leaping tall buildings in a single bound or dazzling the world with my brilliance. Thats just not how life is.

Even 'up' people have down days, they just dont go on and on about them. I'm usually an 'up' person - I'm just having a down time.

Cancerians note!! I read today that there is a new moon on the weekend. It will bring a change of routine - a bit of 'out with the old to make way for the new'. Well I can tell you, I could use me a bit of that.

Now I'm a bit stuck for words so on that note I'll sign off and pray for a better day tomorrow.

M

4 comments:

  1. Hanging out for that new moon, Magda. And yes, I believe "up" people have down days too...they might just not blog about them, that's all. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I blame the super moon. I've been in a bad mood for weeks...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Guys, I forgot to mention there is a lunar eclipse as well so the new moon is SUPER powerful. I'm hearing from other Cancerians that are struggling too. Bring on the eclipse and the changes that will come with it, I say.

    ReplyDelete