Monday, March 5, 2012

MONDAY FUNDAY - NOT!!

I woke around 2.30am last night. I tried to get back to sleep. After an hour or so, I turned off my 5am alarm thinking that sleep was more important than training. No success.

I got up at 5.40am, fed the cat, made my hot lemon drink and stood at the kitchen sink and cried.

Its my FIL's last day here and the family is coming over for dinner. My FIL is paying for take-away (God bless him he doesnt want to make extra work for me. I've steered him towards BBQed chicken, chips and salads - the lesser of all the evils). I need to help my boy pack for his school camp tomorrow and when everybody's gone home and the packing and reading are done, I can start my study so that I have something to contribute to our group  assignment tomorrow morning. My guess is that bedtime will be around 11pm - merely a few hours short of 24 hours awake.

Ah the start of yet another totally crappy week - sigh.

M

PS Blogger isnt letting me comment on other blogs or reply to comments on mine :-(

2 comments: