Friday, March 23, 2012

THE LIEBSTER BLOG AWARD CONTINUES




Hilary has nominated me for a Liebster Blog Award (check the link to her blog!!) to which I say a big heartfelt THANK YOU. In the spirit of keeping the Liebster going my 5 nominations are:

Sandra is a 40 something self-employed professional/wife/mother/fitness enthusiast living her 'Journey to Fabulous'. I've never met her but we 'click' on so many levels and we just 'get each other'. I love her blog - an honest account of her ups and downs, triumphs and challenges and an insight into her family life. I look forward to her coming to Adelaide in a couple of months when we'll tee up a meeting and a nice long coffee chat.
Michelle has a REAL passion for fitness and is a devotee of Michelle Bridges' 12WBT challenge. This woman likes to work HARD and just looking at her, it shows!! However her blog is honest enough to share the downs as well as the ups which is the reality I like to read. Oh and lets not forget that she too is a wife/mother/working woman that juggles her training with her family commitments. Hats off to her!!
Pip is another like minded soul although our circumstances are different as she's single and carefree. However our birthdays are 2 days apart and we are both true Cancerians (as is Sandra!!). Whats stands out about Pip is her determination to keep working on her fitness. She's had her setbacks (human like the rest of us) but she picks herself up and tries again, applying some simple common sense to her approach and subsequently scoring some runs.
Charlotte has been blogging for a long time and I've followed her from her figure athlete days to now where she's more focussed on living a healthy and balanced life. Also, her's is the blog to visit for the most beautiful food pictures and a summary of what she eats (trivia that I love to indulge in).
Kristin writes about her fitness life, her study, her dreams, her work with IBO and lots of other interesting tidbits. She is one busy girl who manages to achieve so much through sheer hard work. Although absent from blogging at times when she's mega busy, its always interesting to read what she's been up to when she comes back.

So to all my nominees, please keep the award going (5 blogs with less than 200 followers; link to them and leave a message that you've nominated them.)
I have 2 other favourite blogs (Kek and Liz)  but I think their fan base of followers puts them in another league. Check them out as they are both excellent blogs.

And after all that exploration and linking, I'm worn out and will write more soon.

Cheers all

M

1 comment:

  1. Hi Magda, thanks for the nomination and your lovely description of my blog!

    ReplyDelete