Sunday, January 2, 2011

IN 2011 I WANT .....

To be well enough and fit enough to run another Greenbelt Half Marathon on the 1st of May. To achieve this I'll need to manage my injury carefully and never lose my belief that I can do it. This major goal has a number of sub goals and it'll be the nailing of those that will ultimately lead to success on the big goal.

To continue to improve my mastery of my thoughts, emotions and habits. In the last 18 months I've come a long way but I know there is more to learn and more to improve. I'm reading a particularly good book on this subject and it's giving me some really good insights. A little action each day will add up to significant change. I'm sitting on the fence about engaging my previous SP again if I feel I'm doing ok on my own.

To do well in the management training course that work is sending me on. Yes I have a year of study ahead of me (shaking in my boots for sure)and I hope that it gives me more professional confidence. I'm not necessarily ambitious for a higher position but I would like to feel that I had it in me to do a really good job in my current position.

What I want every year and that is the love of my family and to love them back with patience and caring. This will always be the most important thing for me. Family is number ONE.

Finally and back on a personal level there are two words that define what I seek in life: inner calm and balance (ok so that was three) and I'll expand on those in my next post.

Happy new year to all my readers.

Magda

4 comments:

  1. Happy New Year, Magda!

    Great post.

    Sandra
    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year Magda! This is going to be such a great year for you. All the best:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good goals, Magda. I'm sure you can achieve them all.

    ReplyDelete