Friday, October 12, 2012

WHEN FIBROBER REALLY BECOMES A CHALLENGE

Well my Fibrober Challenge has really become just that. A CHALLENGE!! After being sick on Wednesday night and yesterday I'm not able to eat enough to get 30g of fibre in :-( I havent logged my intake as I know I'm way off the mark. At this stage I'll just have to ease back in gradually over a few days. On a positive note though, my trusty favourite Mavi jeans are feeling a bit looser so my 'skinnies' should be but a few kilos away. (Please note my 'skinnies' are a non-stretch size 11 flared jean that I need to be a certain weight to be able to wear. I cannot even entertain the idea of a traditional skinny jean with my big calves and thighs).
 
I've been home today as well and I took myself out for a bit of a walk as I just needed to move. My training schedule is all up the creek now but I plan to do weights tomorrow regardless. I just know that my strength will be down after I finally got it up last week. I guess I just have to accept that for me less calories = less strength.
 
Not surprisingly Peter seems to be getting the stomach bug as well although it hasnt hit him as hard as it hit Mitchell and me. Because of this we've just had our shortest, driest Friday night beer o'clock. We shared a small bowl of peanuts in their shells (gotta work for the calories) and I had one glass of wine that lasted through to dinner whilst Peter had a quarter of a glass before switching to water. Dinner was a total non-event. Bring on better days.
 
M

2 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear you've been sick. Hope you are feeling better soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep much better now thanks Charlotte. I bounce back quickly.

      M

      Delete