Wednesday, October 10, 2012

FIBROBER DAY 3 (YESTERDAY WAS ACTUALLY DAY 2)

Today I managed 31.5 grams but am getting fed up with tracking. It makes me feel all anal (oops another pun - SORRY - LOL) and obsessive about food, which I hate. I prefer to follow my instincts which I'm learning to trust more and more. However the 'fibre education' probably needs to continue for a while until I get the hang of what is enough.
 
My friend Miss K suggested a green smoothie every morning so I'm psyching myself up to give it a go. I only have a blender (no juicer) so it'll be interesting to see how smooth, or not it turns out. Oh and I went back to meat for dinner but added a big serve of higher fibre veges. The numbers stacked up and at the end of the meal I felt extremely satisfied :-)
 
On the home front all is well again although there was another day at home for recuperating. At least I wasnt up to my armpits in puke and washing. I did make a serious dent in my ironing basket though leaving only about a week's worth for my mum to tackle tomorrow. I have the BEST mum in the world. She's also washing the blanket that copped the lion's share of Monday night's puke. What would I do without her??
 
M
 


No comments:

Post a Comment