Wednesday, October 17, 2012

THERE AINT NOTHIN HAPPENIN

Fibrober: no movement since I was sick last Wednesday night. Thats 7 days and this is not the first time I've been in this predicament. Why oh why does my body insist on holding onto it? Hoping tonight's dinner helps things along but its not a long term solution if I want to build a lean and toned body.
 
So next plan is to attempt a green smoothie. I might buy one tomorrow but will want the pulp left in (I dont have the necessary ingredients on hand to make it at home) and then trial making one in my processor (I dont have a juicer).
 
On Saturday my tummy was beautifully lean and flat. Today I could pass for 5 months pregnant :-(

6 comments:

  1. Ok Magda, do you have a blender? If so blend some cucumber, celery and spinach and a little lemon or lime with the skin removed. Add a large glass of water and blend! should do the trick. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's pretty normal for things to grind to a halt after a gastro bug, especially if you've taken anti-diarrhoea medication, and especially if you have a digestive system that isn't exactly efficient. A green smoothie can't hurt though. :o/

    ReplyDelete
  3. One of your pears in Kerry's smoothie recipe will also help.x

    ReplyDelete
  4. So true Sandra. A pear or apple cuts through the "green taste". Its really quite nice. I've got one with apple in it today. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL Kerryn. No anti-diarrhoea medication has EVER passed these lips - or I'd be clogged up for the next MONTH.

    Seeing as a smoothie wasnt an option this time, I resorted to my fruit/fibre supp and all is good. Will set myself up to trial smoothies next week though. Watch this space. Thanks guys.

    ReplyDelete