Friday, September 30, 2011

LONG WEKEND PENDING

Day 1 has been a good one. Albeit it was short but key things got done at work, my health was not compromised, I stayed balanced and there was some quality family time thrown in as well. All boxes ticked so gotta be happy with that.

There is now a long weekend to enjoy so trying to put work out of my mind, chill and enjoy me and family time . My housework is done (YIPPEE) so that is a big plus. But right now I'm super tired so I'll do my usual nana impersonation and toddle off for an early bed. See yas all tomorrow.

Xx m

5 comments:

  1. Your housework is done...??? I am jealous!!! We move house next week, and although I should be organised, I've left it all to the last minute...Magda, could you hop on a plane and come give me a hand???LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sandra I must clarify that the abridged version of my housework is done. Peter still has to do his bit and the washing is on the go but I'm happy with yesterday afternoon's achievement.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a great weekend Magda - and Sandra, good luck with the house move! I've sure done a few of those :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes Sandra I forgot to wish you well for the move.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks girls...hope to be back to regular blogging again xo

    ReplyDelete