Sunday, September 11, 2011

WEEKEND DRAWING TO A CLOSE

Great weekend now drawing to a close. It was busy socially AND I managed to give my kitchen a proper clean instead of the usual quick wipe down. Its sparkling which will make me happy at 5am when I venture down ready for my walk tomorrow.

Peter's been sick this weekend so he's either skipped the social stuff or he's come along but I've been designated driver. Subsequently my wine intake has been considerably less than usual. Not a bad thing, I guess. I've had two dinners out and have come home just satisfied rather than overfull. Feeling REALLY good about that.

And the highlight ..... Bikram yoga this morning. Yep finally got back to a class and loved the sense of calm and grounding that follows. Hopefully this week is something close to normal and I get in my usual walks, weights and another hot yoga class. Oh and I hope Peter gets better as its his birthday on Wednesday and we dont want him being a misery guts that day LOL.

M

2 comments:

  1. Have a great week, you "Acting Director", and happy birthday to Peter - same day as my eldest girl (sweet sixteen)
    ...just what every Cancerian needs in their life - a Virgo partner or child to keep perfection in their lives LOL
    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sandra. The Acting Director starts in October. I just like to start worrying nice and early LOL. Hahahaha about the Virgos in our lives. We're a good match actually. Peter's all about planning, reaching for the stars, never settles for "it'll do" while I'm more go with the flow, follow your heart and it'll all be ok. We're good at compromising and meeting in the middle though :-)

    ReplyDelete