Thursday, September 29, 2011

ACTING DIRECTOR FROM TOMORROW

My stint as Acting Director starts tomorrow. Today, however was a great warm up for it as our Director was out for most of the day so the biggies (problems) all landed with moi.

I have decided to put my fears, self doubt, lack of confidence parked off to the side and bloody well embrace this opportunity. (Yes this is me talking, not several glasses of wine).

Hard work never scared me or put me off and my Director gave me some lovely words of reassurance as to why she thought I was capable and worthy. I dont want to let her down and I dont want to let myself down. BRING IT ON, I say.

The next 3 weeks will be focussed on work, staying healthy and balanced and not forgetting my wonderful family. Peter has even offered to be the "house husband" should my schedule require it. (errr he still has to work though but do the extra in the evenings). Gotta love the man who knows how important this is to me and how much I want to do well.

OK enough gushing and off to bed. I have legs to train tomorrow morning as today was a rest day.

Cheers all and wish me luck

M

2 comments:

  1. Good luck, Magda...although I suspect you'll get through with flying colours.
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sandra. Day 1 went well so hopimg to maintain good momentum.

    ReplyDelete