Tuesday, September 13, 2011

COMPLIMENTS AT WORK

Tonight I'm aiming to get along to Bikram yoga again so I've had some left over pasta and a salad for lunch today. I tell you, pasta is one of my all time favourite foods. I love it so many different ways - even slightly overheated leftovers taste good, in my book LOL. Tonight will be a no dinner night as you shouldnt eat 3 hours before the class and by the time I get home I'll shower and go to bed. The class (at 7.30) is an awkward time but its the only one that even somewhat suits me so I put up with it for one night a week. I do enjoy a nice snack at around 4 o'clock though.

So far I've clocked two good morning walks where I've managed to improve my pace a little. When walking my mind often wanders to other things and my pace slows a bit so to keep it fast I need to really focus on my walking rhythm. A good tune always helps too. The mornings have been cold again and even with gloves on, my hands froze today. It was 6 degrees and that was under the cover of our pergola.

Now to finish off this post of pointless waffle, I'll share a little something that really made me smile today. I'm wearing black stretch pants tucked into high heeled brown boots, a black fitting jumper and brown / gold accessories to work today. I passed a colleague on the stairs and she patted my bum as she said "look at this nice trim body." LOL. I'm not sure of I liked more the pat on the bum or the compliment :-)

M

2 comments:

  1. Priceless!
    I too have been braving the cold mornings and it's not just my hands that are freezing...lol
    Enjoy Yoga tonight, and hope Peter is on the mend...?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sandra, all good with Peter now and I hope your girl had a lovely birthday as well.

    ReplyDelete