Tuesday, February 1, 2011

JANUARY REPORT AND FEBRUARY MINI GOALS

Here's a quick report on how I tracked with my other Januray mini goals.

End Feb weight goal of sub 65kgs: I'm 2.3kgs off achieveing this so its doable. We do have a very busy social month ahead though so that will be a challenge but it'll come down to balancing out the treats with the healthy meals and making sure I get all my running training done.

The non-negotiable 9: Well I achieved about 7 of the 9 which is pretty good in light of the dramatic events in January. I have NEVER watched as much TV as I did when the Queensland floods were happening. For days I was glued to it. Now I just have cleaning the dishwasher and cleaning the kitchen cupboard and fridge/freezer doors left to do ... sigh

The training sessions: Running training all completed with energy and enthusiasm. (Loving it!!) Upper body weights pretty much to schedule except when further work was happening in my studio. Whilst its not thrilling me to be doing the weights again, I'm sticking with it until I get a moment of inspiration to devise an alternative training plan.

So all up January was pretty good for me. I'm in a good place mentally and I'm happy with my physical progress both in what I'm achieving and how I'm managing my previous back / leg injury. My February mini goals are pretty simple too.

1. Keep developing my healthy relationship with food (eg no binging)

2. Complete 2 upper body training sessions / week.

3. Cross off the last 2 jobs on my non-negotiable list.

4. ... and here's my biggie .... limit my alcohol to 2 standard drinks on the days when I do drink (usually only between Thursday and Sunday) - with one exception and thats my good friend's 50th at the end of the month.

Wish me luck as the last one will be challenging for me.

Cheers all

M

3 comments:

  1. Well done Magda!

    Now I'd better go and re-visit my Jan goals and see how I went...;)

    xoxox

    ReplyDelete