Tuesday, February 8, 2011

A TOUGH DAY

Today has been a tough day. I've had a sore left glute which then developed into leg pain similar to what I had at the height of my injury. This is stuff that seriously worries me.

But then TOM arrived (a week early again) and with it some pretty severe period pain (I rarely get any these days). Ah that explains why everything between my waist and knees hurts. So no panic yet as I'm sure that once TOM settles in the pains will go.

Maybe thats why I was SO hungry on Saturday. I dont suffer from PMT so its hard to blame it for a range of stuff that us girls deal with. Food was all good today and no desire to seek comfort or commiserations from crappy junk.

Training today was 6 x 500m time trials with a 1 minute standing recovery. My first 5 trials were fairly consistent in times. But the last one was SO SLOW you'd think I was running it with one leg :-( My time was embarassing. Now Pat will set my goal for my 4 x 1000m trials on Friday.

M

No comments:

Post a Comment