Wednesday, February 23, 2011

ABOUT ME

A. Age: 40 something
B. Bed size: King - we like our own space
C. Chore you hate: Cleaning the oven
D. Dogs: not for us - we have a crotchetty old cat.
E. Essential start to your day: fresh lemon juice in a big glass of warm water
F. Favorite color: red or purple (depending on my mood)
G. Gold or silver: gold
H. Height: 5'7" (171cm)
I. Instruments you play: totally not musical

J. Job title: Manager blah blah blah
K. Kids: One gorgeous 8 year old boy
L. Live: Adelaide, Australia
M. Mom's name: Julia

N. Nicknames: Maggie, Mags
O. Overnight hospital stays: Zero to date.
P. Pet peeve: Whingers and people with a "victim" mentality.
Q. Quote from a movie: Life is like a box of chocolates ... Forrest Gump (cried my eyes out)
R. Righty or Lefty: Righty.
S. Siblings: Zero. Its all about me, baby.
T. Time you wake up: 5:00 a.m. on weekdays, later on weekends.
U. Underwear: yes always

V. Vegetables you dislike: raw celery - I'd rather die of hunger than eat it LOL
W. What makes you run late: too much to do, too little time.
X. X-rays you've had: teeth, back
Y. Yummy food you make: baklava cigars, lasagne, home made burgers, lobster thermidor (a rare treat) I could go on and on...
Z. Zoo animal favorite: lions

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Magda! I should have put cleaning the oven on my list too - hate it! Your food does sound yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Charlotte I can tolerate the weekly cleaning (I have no choice actually) but I DESPISE cleaning the oven. GRRRRR

    ReplyDelete