Friday, February 18, 2011

BEWARE. RANT ON THE RADAR

I truly have a love / hate with the weight loss journey. I mean, its so frustrating and slow and boring (oops sounding like Katie now LOL.).

This week the damned MM has danced all over the place AND I'M SICK OF IT!!!

Ok I admit that getting to this place is largely my fault. Although I am a mature, intelligent, patient and easy going person - seeing the numbers on the MM going up/down/up/down DOES MY F****N HEAD IN. So, note to self: Stay off the bastard after you've done your weekly weigh in.

Some people swear by the daily checks and can totally accept and live with the usual fluctuations. I'm not in that camp. When I've made a damned good effort with my eating and training I EXPECT to see the numbers drop ..... SIGNIFICANTLY.

I think I'm frustrated too because I'm close to achieving my Feb goal but the journey to it is not a straight line.

I know I'm being childish and a bit silly but tonight I needed to rant and tomorrow I'll be ok.

THE END.

M

5 comments:

  1. LOL I'd had a few, hence I let rip :-) :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those damn scales do your head in - I'm having a hate/hate relationship with mine at the moment!

    I do agree with you though, to stay off them after you've done your weigh in.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hilary I've commented on your blog tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's good to let rip occassionally Magda... I needed it yesterday...

    ReplyDelete