Thursday, February 10, 2011

CRUISING BEAUTIFULLY

Well as I expected things have settled back to normal following Tuesday's arrival of TOM. I had no problems doing a 50 minute run on Wednesday and I certainly didnt have any problems taking a rest day today. LOL. Tomorrow's run is: warm up jog of about 10 mins; 8 x 80m sprints with walk back to start recovery then 4 x 1000m with 1 minute standing recovery. Pat's given me my time goals so the test will be on. I suspect there'll be a good torching of calories yet again which suits me just fine.

Not much else to report. Life is pretty much cruising beautifully which probably gets a bit boring to read about. I have a couple of different posts that I want to write but during my lunch break is not the time to turn my mind to them.

M

2 comments:

  1. I never get bored reading about people's beautiful lives Magda. Post away.... xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Lia. After dealing with difficult times lately (injury, weight gain, binge eating etc) and now finding life SO good, I sometimes wonder if I come across as being smug - which is never my intention as I'm truly grateful for where I am and what I have.

    ReplyDelete