Friday, November 18, 2011

UNDERSTANDING IT ALL

Phew did I ride the rollercoaster yesterday??!! From feeling quite good during the day to then feeling like crap again after my shopping expedition in Country Road (FB friends will know what thats about).  But I guess we've all had that happen - walk into a store, try on clothes in our size and 1 above and have nothing fit. Of course in my current fragile (and sometimes irrational) state I'm going to walk out feeling fat and depressed.

Having said that I'm over it today and feeling ok again.

Katie and Liz left comments on my last post (thanks guys) and I considered both opinions (+ a private message) and worked my way to a level of understanding of what I need to do to truly move forward. I need to finish what I started a couple of years ago.

Hanging out for a busy but good weekend now.

Cheers all

Magda

2 comments:

  1. Glad to hear you are feeling okay now. Hope you had a great weekend :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Mich. Its been a fantastic weekend :-)

    ReplyDelete