Thursday, April 19, 2012

WEEK 1 RESULTS

Today has been a day of mixed emotions. The MM showed a drop of 1/2 kilo which I was originally disappointed in. Previously, big changes to my diet in week 1 have resulted in a GOOD drop but maybe my weight was higher than I thought (Start Day minus 1 was a big carb fest and I didnt weigh the morning after). The cms came down nicely though varying from .5 on the bust to about 3 or 3.5 on the hips. Waist and thigh were about 1.5 from memory.

After my initial pout and huff and puff that life wasnt fair, I quickly got over it and started seeing the glass as being half full instead. There is tweaking to be done but the next few days will be challenging indeed as we gear up for a social event overload for my boy's birthday. Already today hasnt been to plan with a very tempting cheese platter on offer at a work lunch function  :-(

I'm signing off now as its late and I need my beauty sleep. Its a busy weekend ahead but I'll be back when I can to share pics from the party.

:-) M

3 comments:

  1. The scale is just one tool in your kit. Are you feeling better, moving better - just as important!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Magda - I've been away and read your posts but couldn't reply :-(

    A loss is a loss and I'm finding it's more important to me to have consecutive losses - need to break my own pattern of losing "nicely" in Week 1 followed by gains in Week 2 or 3...does that make sense?

    I hope Mitchell has a fantastic birthday weekend!...and hang in there, consistency is key. xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very true guys and I'm all good now. Thanks

    ReplyDelete