Friday, April 27, 2012

NIGHT OFF FROM STUDY

Hi all,

I cant bring myself to study tonight so I thought I'd do a quick blog post instead.

Today was just crazy. I was at work at 7.30am ready to get stuck into a job that I thought would take me to lunch time to complete. As I got stuck into though, I found all these 'problems' that meant re-writing some of the documents. Taking only a short break for morning tea to celebrate a birthday and 20 or so minutes to eat my lunch, the rest of the time was spent working madly on completing these documents (we are going to market to tender for a very specific product).

I completed the documents at 2:57pm and had to leave at 3:00pm to pick my boy up from school. I raced them up to the boss for signing over the weekend and bolted out the door. The rest of the afternoon wasnt much better as I had to go back into the city to drop my mobile phone at the repairer's after accidentally dropping it in the toilet today :-( Luckliy it landed in the bowl before I had used it so I grabbed it quickly and rescued it and I'm assured that it can be fixed at a reasonable price.

Plans to shop for some nice veges to go with dinner and to organise a slow cooker chicken curry for tomorrow just fell by the wayside. I threw together a basic salad and will make the curry tomorrow after I've done the shopping. I shudder at the thought of studying all weekend but its the last one and then there's a nice break.

Eating is better now and I'm still moving on most days although the birthday and ANZAC day certainly didnt help me move towards my goals of less kilos in time for my holiday - my birthday - well for any reason actually. But I'm rolling with it as there's no point in stressing over what cant be changed (the past).

Cheers all

:-) M

2 comments: