Monday, April 23, 2012

BIRTHDAY PICS AND BLOGGING BREAK





Here I am with my boy who's just loving having his photo taken .... NOT. I, on the other hand will pose for endless photos given half a chance LOL


Isnt he gorgeous? Now he's a big grown up 10 year old.

We had a fantastic weekend celebrating Mitchell's birthday on both Saturday evening with family and friends and then Sunday lunch time with school friends. I was exhausted by the end of it all but I had really enjoyed it all so it was well worth it.

On the other hand, the diet has suffered somewhat and typically its been hard getting back on track especially with my MIL still here. But honestly not stressing about it as I know it'll all come good soon.

I may be absent form Blogger for a little while as I knuckle down to prepare for my accounting exam which will be next Monday afternoon-evening. The less I'm on here fluffing around the better I can get stuck into the accounting headspace so thats my commitment from tomorrow.

Adios guys and see you on the other side.

:-0 M



5 comments:

  1. God luck Magda! See you when you "get back".xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, your boy is gorgeous! He looks so happy.

    That's what birthdays are for - celebrating and suffering diets ;).

    And seriously, I don't know what you worry about. I think you look fabulous.

    Best wishes and good luck for your exam - I'm sure you'll nail it!

    SS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Magda I agree with ss you look wonderful as does your boy, I don't know what you are worrying about either.

    Good luck on your exam, you will do great :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks guys. Now its over and out until post exam.

    xx m

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck Magda! I'm sure you will rock the exam!

    ReplyDelete