Thursday, March 21, 2013

I WAS WRONG

Oh I was SO wrong. Everything from the waist down and chest up is in agony. It just took a little longer to come on in full force. Suffer baby, suffer!!

We had a fairly mild morning today despite the forecast being for a cool change and showers. So I took the opportunity to get out for a walk just around my local streets even if I had to do repeat laps of just a few streets from home. It was nice to be out in the fresh air and moving vs being stuck on a bike or rower. Today I clocked up 45 minutes taking my weekly total to 85 minutes. If I get in an hour on Sunday, that leaves 55 for tomorrow and/or Saturday which is a big ask so I can see Sunday's session being a biggie. It'll have to be a combo of walking, biking and rowing which will help make the time go faster. 

On another note we are roughly 3 months away from our OS holiday. Continued slow and steady losses on the Metal Monster will see me in a very happy place by the time that rolls around. Already I'm back wearing some clothes that had been pushed to the back of my wardrobe while I was heavier. Love it when the choice for work clothes increases without spending money on new stuff. I don't know how many times I went to complain about having nothing to wear when in fact I have tons of gorgeous stuff - it just doesn't fit me when I'm fat because I hate shopping then.

OK back to work now. Cheers folks.

M

2 comments: