Tuesday, February 26, 2013

NOTHING NEW. NOTHING EXCITING.

Grrrrr blogger commenting just doesn't work for me so just a quick acknowledgement and thanks for both Michelle and Liz's comments on my last post. Things are looking good :-)

Tomorrow is my last day on sick leave. I go back to work on Thursday with mixed feelings. I have a busy day to finish on with my in-laws arriving in the evening. Plus I'm inclined to take myself out for a little treat as well. Stay tuned as I hope to blog again tomorrow with a bit of an operative round up.

My main post-operation focus now is to get my daily rehab exercises done. I have a mix of stretches and strengthening work, nothing being particularly pleasant but absolutely necessary. I still ice and elevate my foot as much as possible and try hard to not be up and about for too long.

I'm gonna wrap it up there. Nothing new. Nothing exciting. Ho hum.

M

2 comments: