Tuesday, February 21, 2012

A QUICK 'HI'

Hi all and thank you for your kind words and support after my last melt down blog post. My absence from blogging is mainly due to the ridiculous amount of time I now spend studying even after finishing my assignment and presentation from last year's course. That and grabbing some down time when I can which is rarely these days.

A lot has happened that I want to write about but yet again it is late and I have but a few minutes before bed time. I've skim read other favourite blogs - apologies for the lack of comments. I'll be back soon.

:-) M

2 comments:

  1. So good to hear from you! Take care, totally understand how busy you are. Chat soon xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sandra. Blogging late again :-( And now its bed time for an early start tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete