Wednesday, February 8, 2012

INJURY UPDATE AND HANGING ON

In a classic case of better late than never, I'm taking some rest days, starting with today. Following up with tomorrow and then seeing how I feel. I was planning to arrange another chiro appointment for later this week but was so inundated with work that it got pushed aside and now I'm just keeping my fingers crossed that my healing takes care of itself.

One of my uni colleagues called today as he was feeling overwhelmed with the study load and was considering pulling out of the Grad Cert (he too is finishing the assignment from last year's course). We shared our woes and I managed to convince him to hang in there as in a week (next Thursday) half of it will be over and then we only have our Grad Cert subject to worry about. I tell you, its this that keeps me hanging on.

Would love to blog more about the stuff I'm grappling with but right now I get a few minutes each day to process it and I need more time than that. If the Universe would like to send an 'aha moment' my way, I'm all ears and open to suggestions.

:-) M

2 comments:

  1. From the outside looking in it seems to me that your body starts objecting when you get overwhelmed with all the things you're doing.

    What is it that you LOVE to do? Are you doing that thing daily?

    Don't have time ...? Take five minutes and write a "stop-doing" list. List all the things you can stop doing so you can spend time on the things you truly love.

    That's were your heart is. That's where healing is. That's the place where your purpose calls to you ...

    Sending you love and light x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love and light appreciated Katie - its just that my life is in a very different place right now. I know I should stop to smell the roses but for a while I have to just believe they smell good :-)

    ReplyDelete