Thursday, February 9, 2012

THE HARDEST WEEK

And the award for the most feral workday goes to ....... drumroll...... TODAY!!!!

The only advantage being that I was SO engrossed in deadlines, writing to the CE, getting capital projects back on track and doing a quick practice of my project presentation that I didnt have time to think about my dicky back, neck etc

Without doubt, this has been one of the hardest weeks I've had for a while and I'll be honest and admit .... I'm struggling. My February plans and goals have fallen in a heap and I'm just in survival mode, looking for the silver lining on a cloud filled sky.

I need time. Time for me. Time to reflect and reconnect with whats important. Time to breathe. Time to rebuild my positive energy. 

Maybe tomorrow? Maybe soon?

M

2 comments:

  1. I know just how you're feeling, Magda...surely that's light I see at the end of the tunnel? Hang in there xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think its just a naughty boy playing with matches :-)

    M

    ReplyDelete