Wednesday, June 29, 2011

YESTERDAY IS GONE AND .....

Well today went back to "normal" - whatever that is. I felt under immense pressure and still quietly stressing about a couple of things (just how many EOFY reports can we possibly do??!!) but I stayed calm, balanced and smiling for most of the day.

Subsequently I ate less again and didnt have any of those "OMG I just need food for comfort" feelings. I also journalled this morning sort of retrospectively for yesterday but didnt feel it was really crucial. To be honest, its difficult to make it a priority when on most days I feel good.

It was nice to get an email today from a friend on a similar journey, confirming that there is a long road ahead and it wont always be a straight line and I wont just glide along it, glitch free from point A to the end. But we both know that its a road well worth pursuing and yesterday, for me was a nice step forward.

So on that note, I'm off to make a peppermint tea and enjoy a couple pieces of almond bread with it. Moderation and no all / nothing thinking being the key things to practice.

One day til EOFY comes to a climax. Bring it on, I say.

:-) M

No comments:

Post a Comment