Friday, June 3, 2011

CROSSROADS CHALLENGES AND THE HEART ALWAYS KNOWS

Sometimes life takes you back to a crossroads that you thought you had past as you merrily followed your happy path. You find yourself back there a bit surprised, a little (or a lot) disappointed and somewhat frustrated. You thought you were on straight path to where you were going.

But life is rarely that simple, that black and white. It's paths twist and turn, go uphill and then down and in doing so make our journeys interesting and challenging.

Where I am now I am faced with another decision about which path to take. I identify my options, I weigh up the pros and cons of each and estimate where they'll take me and I make a choice that I know is right and that I own.

As I travel life's paths and challenges are thrown at me I will remember that I have the tools to deal with them. When I search for answers in all the wrong places I'll remind myself that all the answers I need are within me, within my heart. The mind might say one thing but the heart always knows.

Now let's get on with enjoying the weekend.

:-) M

3 comments:

  1. I find that you have to shut out all the extraneous noise to be able to hear the right answer... Sometimes you just have to wait quietly and patiently and the answer presents itself.

    It's annoying how wrong our first responses often are. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope it all goes well, Magda.
    ...and I agree, let's all enjoy our weekend ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I Like keks comment!! Very true.

    Hope you find the path that feeds your soul.

    ReplyDelete