Thursday, June 23, 2011

I WONDER .....

In my quiet and reflective moments I wonder what my body / weight would be like if I never binged again?

If I ate mindfully choosing foods I loved and kept the "treats" in moderation, what would my body do?

If I moved regularly but never flogged myself? If I rested when I felt I needed to and pushed harder when there was energy to burn and it just felt good to go for it?

If I stopped stressing out about getting enough protein and idolising green vegetables?

If I used my eye to look at my naked body and say "hey, you look ok" instead of weighing, measuring , recording and analysing?

If the Binge Monster finally realised I was a lost cause and he left the building?

What would my body / weight look like?


M

6 comments:

  1. I do all of those things you wonder about and my weight is about 66-67kg and I fit in size 10 jeans. It is possible you know ...
    Katie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you would weigh what you're "meant to" weigh...does that make sense? ...You would find a lot of extra energy to give to things that matter in this short life rather than giving too much attention to the numbers...
    Good luck - I'm not far behind you ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Katie, thats ironic because thats the weight I reckon I am now.

    Yes it makes sense Sandra. I guess I'm just curious as to what I'm "meant to weigh".

    Shelley. Answers would be better :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I tried to post a comment this morning but Blogger wouldn't let me. GRRRR!!! Anyways ... I have been wondering that myself too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Michelle, it's a daunting unknown. A place we are just not familiar with.

    ReplyDelete