Thursday, December 13, 2012

TODAY AND TOMORROW

It was with much trepidation that I attempted a leg weights session today. I woke up headachey and everything from my waist down seemed to ache. Yep I'm a lean, mean, bundle of energy and fitness NOT!! I dropped my weights back a little from where they were for my last session some 3-4 weeks ago and they still felt really heavy. I kept it simple: squats, stiff-legged deadlifts and Fitball hip thrusts. Then I did a token amount of cardio on the spin bike for a total of about 30 minutes. Today's workout can only be called the workout you do when you absolutely dont feel like working out. I guess its still better than totally blowing it off :-)
 
Tomorrow I finally get a 'me-day' where I do some shopping in the city before going in to work to take care of a certain task and then its work's social club lunch followed by a catch up with Peter and the team from my old work. It will be a day of eating, drinking and being merry and I'm really looking forward to it :-) What's that saying ..... sin now, pray later ... that'll be me tomorrow :-)
 
M 

No comments:

Post a Comment