Sunday, October 23, 2011

SUNDAY OUT


Hey there, what are you playing?



Oh look, Mummy's taking photos.


Well we better give her our best photo pose. How's this?



Today we went to a restaurant called "fish". But our fish faces look more like cat's bums. (Need to practice fish faces some more.)


Well Bikram yoga didnt happen today as the studio had a seminar and limited classes early and late in the day, neither time suiting me. So I ended up going for a walk which was actually more about pleasure than an exercise session. The problem was that by the time I got to walk, I'd been up for hours, had nothing to eat (its recommended that you dont eat for 2 - 3 hours before Bikram) and was REALLY hungry. So I set off on a walk, went to my fave cafe and ordered a cappuccino and a serve of raisin toast and finished reading French Women Dont Get Fat (review coming soon). After that I set off on a walk, tummy happy, me happy and soaking up my beautiful suburb and all it has to offer.


We headed out for a family day at Glenelg and had lunch at "Fish". Peter and I shared a seafood platter (VERY NICE!!) and a bottle of wine and then mosied around until it was time to head to the airport.

Not much else to say tonight. I've been debating whether to fire up the work email and get stuck into some work but have decided to not break my own rule of no work on weekends. Instaed I'm going to have an early night and catch up reading the weekend papers. There is always tomorrow for working.

Cheers all

M

5 comments:

  1. I love French Women Don't Get Fat! I've actually used the re-casting leek soup a few times as a bit of a cleanse...everything in moderation is the message I get from the book.
    Good on you for not working on the weekend...can't think of anything sillier...gave that idea up ages ago.
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pics Magda :) YUP I'm back! YAY!!! I've been lurking for ages - bad me - your strength and beauty really are evident in your pics x

    ReplyDelete
  3. PS: hit enter too quick before!!! trying to get used to blogging stuff again!!! wanted to add how FUN your photo's are too !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Liz, Saturday was quiet(ish) but Sunday was a nice day out especially when you consider the seafood platter for lunch :-)

    Review coming up any minute now Sandra (I liked it too)

    Well hello Miss Tank and WELCOME BACK!!! Glad to hear you're blogging again. I'll pop over to check you out. XX

    ReplyDelete